ADVERT PLAN ...
I am advertising sunglasses and fashion .I want to include a graffitti styled background .The main colours I
want to feature in my advert are dark pink , grey , red and a slighty amount of blackness . My model
is going to be my friend Kaisha , who will be wearing a charcoal grey and dark pink stripped top . She will
be wearing grey jeans . I think this outfit , gives off a laid back style , which create edginess . She will
also be wearing red geek sunglasses . This will create the overall look , that has inspired me , and i
want it to inspire other members of my class . I want the lighting to be quite dark , with brightness
in the corners . The slogan I am going to include in my advert , is 'ALWAYS IN THE SHADE , BUT NEVEROUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT ...' . I think this is an inspirational , catchy slogan which will attract a wideraudience , as it is like a riddle .
No comments:
Post a Comment