Thursday, 13 January 2011

Comparison questions
1.)       The main differences, between the models representation are the colour schemes, the models, and the product. In the avril lavigne advert, the colours are dark pink and black with hints of purple. In the other advert, the colours are also dark, but they are very different to the other advert. The models are Hayden from heroes and avril lavigne. Avril gives off a rock styled image, and Hayden is more the girly type. Also, the products are perfume and milk, which are completely different.
2.)       I think there is a difference in the target audience, mainly because of the lifestyle categories. Avrils lifestyle category is under rebels and trendies. Hayden’s advert is under innovators, because I think she wants to make a mark on the world, not for the milk, but for herself modelling a product. The gender avril is trying to get attention from, is women. I think she wants to inspire young women, to be like her and to buy her products. Hayden is trying to get attention from both genders.
3.)       I think the persuasive techniques used in Avrils advert, is the catchphrase is your own star. It persuades fans to buy it. The milk adverts persuasive techniques, is that they put a model to advertise the milk, so they can make people believe that we to, can be like her, if we drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment