Avril laveigne : black star
Avrils advert is advertising her perfume black star. She is giving a direct address, which means she is looking directly at the audience. She gives a serious look , because she wants to show that she is serious about the product . also if she was smiling , it might not attract many people . she has chose to model her own perfume . the stereotype I think avril falls under , is the fashionista stereotype. In the image , avril is posing . the photographer has chose , to make her pose with her arms in one direction , and her elbows sharp , which creates the overall edgy look . she has definitely had instructions , on how to stand , pose and look . I think she has been made tostand like this , because if she was standing still , it might look dull and plain , compared to the background and the way she is dressed . avril is wearing a black and pink dress , with fishnet tights . the dress is very rockstar style . i think she is comfortable wearing this , bercause she usally dresses like this . when I first looked at the advert , I realised that she is wearing a lot of pink , which gives a more girlier look . however , we know that this is not the way she dresses . but , i=there are elements of darkness ,surrounding the picture . she looks rebellious , due to her facial expression . she seems to have attitude aswell . she has been placed at the side of the shot , with the perfume on the other side . pink stars have been put into the image aswell . on the side avril is standing , the lighting is low key , but on the other side , the lighting has changed , and is now high key . I think the photographer , wanted to create an affect , because the perfume is on that side , and that is the product . there is only three colours in this image . pink is the colour standing out the most . the whole image looks pink , with bits of dark purple feautured in the corners , and black on the images . the products image , isquite small , compared to the image of avril . I think if avril wasn’t on a big scale in the shot , then no one would pay any attention . I think because it has avrils name is on it , that’s why people buy it . (that’s what I did !). the perfumes shape is a star , with weird corners . there is a black star ontop , which explains the name . it is this shape , because it is emphising a star . I think the target audience is teenagers with a rockier punky style . it is for women . I think the lifestyle categorys , are trendies , innovators and rebels .
Hayden panitierre : got milk
Hayden is representing milk . she seems to look very serious , but she has milk on her upper lip . the glass is smashed in the image ,and the milk is exploding . her expression is serious . I think she has been chosen , because she is young , and appeals to a wide audience . I think she has been put under the beauty bunny stereotype m,because of her image . she is wearing a revealing dress , and her hair has been done perfectly . she dosent really have any links , to the product . she is standing with her hand on her hip . she also has a posed facial expression . I think hayden is wearing a red low cut dress , because it might attract a wider audience . it tells us , that she really wants to be noticed , in the shot by the way shes dressed . also , she is the main image in the shot , not the milk . the background is just plain . It is high key . it gives off a moody atmosphere , but the image creates a completely different image . it is a lot brighter and more appealing . the product is in her hand , so therefore it is very small in the shot . it is just a glass , with milk coming out of it . I think the target audience would be for the teenage age . I first thought it would be all ages , to encourage them to drink milk , but then I saw who the model was , and I think only people my age would really know who hayden is , because of shows shes starred in , so older/younger than teenagers , might not know her , so therefor wont pay any attention , to the advert . I think both girls and boys will bwe attracted to the shot . boys will like the model , because of her status and because of the image . girls will like it , because she comes across as a role model , and we all seem to know who she is . innovators is the maslow image .
No comments:
Post a Comment