Wednesday, 12 October 2011



This magazine is called company. It is a fashion magazine which includes a lot of information on latest trends and gossip. From the front cover, I think inside there will be articles about fashion, celebrities, gossip and pages that give advice example what to wear and what not to wear this season. I think the target audience is young teens and women in their early – mid twenties. I think it is aimed at people who like reading gossip and looking at what celebrities wear and latest trends. I think the age group there aiming to attract is aged 15 – 28. On the front cover, there is a big shot of n dubz – x factor 2011 judge Tulisa Controstavlos. I think she is on the cover, because she is stylish, a nice role model, and she is in the spotlight a lot lately. She is the only person on the cover, and in a big shot. There is text around her of what the magazine includes. There is only a little bit of text about her that says ‘tulisa: im going to shake up the x factor’. There is hardly any text about her, but she is the main shot and thing on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment