Thursday, 14 July 2011

evaluation
In my movie poster, the typical codes and conventions I used were the title of the movie, the age certificate, credits and the production company. This will attract a wider audicence, as they know what they expect, especially through the certificate which tells viewers the age. The film poster is representing love and comedy. Also, names of the stars are featured . Most films add on to their moves by doing a soundtrack and book. I have decided to use paramount pictures as it attracted a wide audience with movies such as no strings attached which is a popular new movie. Paramount pictures are a widely known mainstream company that present many films every year. In my trailer I have represented my main character .the people in the trailer are representatives and stereotyped into a certain group.a film trailer helps get a wider audience of people , by previes of it on the internet .

No comments:

Post a Comment